Middlesex County Commercial Business Law Lawyer
New Jersey Business Formation Attorney
Serving Middlesex County - Monmouth County - Ocean County
At Goldstein, Bachman & Newman, we maintain an active practice in the area of commercial law. We handle both transactions and litigation for a wide range of local commercial clients, including financial institutions, hotel industry companies, medical doctors, and franchise operators.
In our commercial law practice, we shoulder the worries of starting or operating a business, leaving our clients free to focus on their daily operations and long-term growth plans.
Our Commercial Law Services
Our commercial law practice involves all matters relating to the formation, financing and daily operations of business enterprises. Whether you are starting a new business or you want to protect an existing business, our attorneys can help contribute to your company's success.
Our lawyers are equipped to represent small and medium-sized companies in any type of New Jersey business law dispute or transaction, including:
- Business formation: drafting and filing necessary paperwork to start a business in the form of a corporation, a partnership, a limited liability corporation (LLC) or a limited liability partnership (LLP)
- Purchase or sale of a business
- Partnership or shareholder disputes
- Drafting and reviewing contracts with clients, suppliers and vendors
- Drafting shareholder agreements
- Breach of contract and tortious interference with business claims
- Real estate transactions and litigation
- Termination of a business through litigation or voluntary dissolution
- Business succession planning
Confident Advice and Efficient Resolution of Legal Problems
At Goldstein, Bachman & Newman, our attorneys have decades of experience representing business clients in transactional and litigation matters, as well as litigation prevention and settlement negotiations. Trial work is second nature to our litigation attorneys, and our clients know they can count on our decades of experience to give them an advantage in any courtroom setting.
Contact Goldstein, Bachman & Newman
We invite you to learn more about our law firm and our services. To schedule an initial consultation, call 732-360-9300. Or, use our online contact form to make an appointment.